- Enter, track, follow up & expedite sales orders, quotes & leads
- Customer service focused
- Commit to proactive and team approach to sales
- Counter and other sales/support duties as directed
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors
- Identify and pursue gross margin and market share growth opportunities
- Promote heavily the DOTP CSG's for increased share
- Relationship building with Will Call customers
- Daily entry of UET's to promote breadth of inventory and lack of inventory
- Helping counter if needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- Possess a personal and professional vision of success in teamwork
- Minimum 2 years' experience and product knowledge in the electrical field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent record keeping and time management skills
- Self-motivated problem solver in a team environment
- Can-do attitude, work well as part of a team and commitment to constant improvement
- Computer literate in Adobe, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Committed to 100% accuracy and doing tasks right the first time (DIRTFT)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Continuous phone and computer usage
- Extended periods of standing
- Standing and Lifting (Up to 50lbs) in support of counter sales
- Usual 40-hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required.
- Requires punctual regular and reliable on-site attendance
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. North Coast Electric Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All decisions pertaining to hiring, transfers and promotions will be made regardless of gender, age, race, or any other protected classification.
Headquartered in Seattle Washington, with over 600 employees and 33 locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Arizona, we are the largest independent distributor of electrical products and services on the West Coast. We are also the 16th largest privately held company in Washington State. The culture instilled by independent ownership is one of trust, integrity, and commitment. By joining our team, you become part of that culture. Our goal is that you find satisfaction in your work life and be given the opportunity to grow and succeed. Established in 1913, we have a long history of providing great training, career advancement, and a competitive benefits package. While we represent hundreds of great brands and thousands of products, it is really our people and our legacy that sets up apart.
Role: Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.