Cover Supervisor - All locations Kent
Daily and ongoing work - Competitive Pay Rates - asap
Supply Desk is looking Cover Supervisors for a wide array of opportunities from day-to-day supply, ongoing cover and specialist interventions.
If you are a graduate (and/or already have school experience) looking to get into teaching then this would be a fantastic way to explore different school environments and find out if it's the job for you! You would be nurtured and coached every step of the way by our team of incredibly experienced consultants who have over 40 years' worth of experience between us!
We work with schools in Kent, Medway, Bexley and Bromley Secondary, Pupil Referral Units and Special Educational Needs Schools and we are keen to introduce positive Cover Supervisors looking to make a good impact and forge strong relationships.
The Role of Cover Supervisor
- Managing the behaviour of the class
- Ensuring the pupils stay on task and complete the cover work
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the Cover Supervisor role and/or hold a degree
- Looking to get into teaching or working in schools
- A passion to help young people learn
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to pay for a new one
- Experience working with children with SEN would be desirable
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- A wide variety of schools to work in
- A highly experienced, professional and friendly team working for you
- Regular training courses carried out by experienced industry professionals
- Termly networking events
Please call Katharine on #removed# or email #removed# today