Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this European Logistics Group based in Swindon to recruit a talented Payroll Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, you will provide an effective and efficient payroll service to the main organisation as well as to its subsidiaries and associated companies, totaling around 1000 employees.
- Input and process monthly payrolls together with the Payroll Manager, for all employees, subsidiaries etc in line with best practice.
- Production and completion of month end payroll journals and reporting for accounting purposes
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the production and completion of all year-end tasks, i.e. P60, P14, P35, P11d etc
- Reconciliation and payment of all Tax and National Insurance in a timely and accurate manner, in line with Inland Revenue requirements
- Deduction of employee contributions, and payment to relevant bodies, i.e., Child Support Agency, Council Tax etc
- Provide information to Pension Administrators in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Full administrative service for Private Healthcare Scheme, i.e. Notifying of starters/leavers and maintaining accurate membership listing
- Ensuring that Expenses are processed correctly (in line with HMRC Guidelines) and are paid and reported correctly
- Support the Payroll Manager and Senior Management with all relevant payroll, pension and healthcare information as and when required
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Attention to Detail
- Flexible 'can do' attitude
- Able to work to deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Able to recognise & implement improvements
- Cost conscious
- c.3-5 years payroll experience
- Tax and NI compliance
If you are looking for a busy role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Role: Payroll Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: swindon, england, england
Apply for this job now.