About the role
We are seeking experienced Compassionate Care Assistants to work with our elderly female client who is totally reliant on her care team to maintain her independence. You will be joining a very experienced supportive team. Our female client can communicate her needs and is seeking Care Assistants who are caring, good listeners and take pride in their work.
Our client requires Carers for all her manual handling and personal care needs.
Shifts are: 08:00-13:00 and 15:30-18:30 Monday to Sunday
Rates of Pay: £9.77 - £12.89 per hour inclusive of Holiday Pay
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.