- Daily health and security monitoring, log reviews on ShoreTel, ECC, DVS and all peripherals and backups.
- Working with Call Center Management, responsibilities include design and changes of Call Center applications such as ACD, IVR, CTI and monitoring for optimization and reporting.
- Collaborates with outside vendors on projects of high complexity such as installations, upgrades, and maintenance of voice and data networks including T1, LAN/WAN, business lines, working knowledge of local, intra and interstate carrier offerings.
- Meets with department management on site to assess Telecommunications and Information Systems Service needs related to voice and data networks by surveying areas and making recommendations.
- New employee setup and training.
- Adds, moves and changes, physical equipment and software changes.
- Remote support and occasional onsite relocation of branch systems including but not limited to key systems, voice mail systems, and cabling.
- Direct hands-on experience with ShoreTel, Mitel (or comparable) with ACD (ECC) and call routing.
- Experience with placing Telco orders and reviewing and resolving billing errors.
- Strong background in voice, data cable installation and troubleshooting infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP services.
- Exposure to DNS and DHCP services in a Microsoft environment a plus.
- Exposure to SQL databases a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook and Office products.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Expanding manufacturing company located in of Cleveland, OH
Role: Telecommunications Engineer/Administrator
Apply for this job now.