Are you a Physical Therapist (PT)
with a desire to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing in Chicago Heights, IL
is seeking its next employee-owner team member.
As a Physical Therapist (PT)
, you will establish appropriate goals and creatively execute the treatment plans along with supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistants. As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be required to maintain productivity standards and complete required documentation. More importantly, you will help your patients achieve critical outcomes while acting as a trusted partner to the community you serve.
This is a Part-Time PT position to float to:
- Dixie Crossing in Chicago Heights, IL
- Prairie Green at Fays Point, in Blue Island, IL
- Autumn Green at Midway Village, in Chicago, IL
Why work for us?At Symbria our employees act like owners - because we are owners!
- Be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapists.
- Hold a valid or pending (for newer graduates) state license.
- It's great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience but not always required!
As one of the few 100% employee-owned healthcare providers, our focus remains on delivering best-in-class services within our Pharmacy, Rehabilitation and Well-Being operations, which allows our clients to improve the lives and well-being of their patients and residents. Our teams utilize insights and analytics to drive better health outcomes for our partnered post-acute and senior living communities while providing them with flexible service options.Symbria's Core Values drive the way we partner with those clients, their patients and residents and the way our diverse employee-owners work together:
As an employee-owner, Symbria's success becomes your success. In addition, we provide:
- Integrity - Honest, Fairness and ethics
- Compassion - Commitment to serving seniors
- Stewardship - Maximizing mission and margin
- Innovation - Striving to enhance our value to your organization
- Teamwork - Working together unselfishly toward goals
- Competitive pay, aligned with market guidelines
- Full Benefits Package, including very generous paid time off plans
- Professional liability coverage
- 100% employer-funded ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) and Roth(k) plans
- Continuing education
- Credit union membership
Symbria's Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.