We are looking to hire a dependable, hard-working pipe layer that specializes in underground utilities and excavation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Install and repair sanitary and stormwater sewer structures and pipe systems. This includes cutting pipe to length, following written blueprints, and coordinating with supervisors.
- Assist in aligning, positioning, and leveling pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing.
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials.
- Dig, grade, and level trench bases using tamping machines and hand tools
- Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices.
- Install and use instruments such as lasers, grade rods, and transit levels.
- Have a strong work ethic and have a desire to succeed.
- Be able to follow instructions and produce quality work.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have reliable transportation.
This is a full time job in the Richmond area with excellent benefits and pay based on experience. Apply today!
Atlantic Coast is the leading source of manpower solutions within Virginia and the Carolinas. We keep our team working, and are always looking for motivated individuals. Take the next step -- Apply Today!
Role: Tailman, Topman Utility Pipe Layers
Apply for this job now.