Title: Account Manager - Aftermarket Sales
Job ID: 18-00590
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Pay Rate: Open and Competitive
Additional Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching, company paid holidays and more!
Type of Hire: Direct / Permanent
Summary of Expectations:
- Grow sales and profitability of Ford Product lines Motorcraft and Omnicraft in IAM (Independent Aftermarket) channels
- Increase the company's market share in IAM (Independent Aftermarket) and Ford Share of Accounts with Key IAM customers
- Innovate in product and service offer to build brand content, brand appeal, brand loyalty
- Product: Conduct market analysis and ad hoc study. Analyze range gaps versus market and competition. Manage product cataloging in US standards, ACES etc. Prioritize product range development based on ROI and business case analysis. Team leader or key contributor of project development team for IAM (depending on technical complexity). Portfolio management throughout the product lifecycle. New product and new services launch. Sales forecast and sales reporting of IAM activity.
- Price: Define pricing positioning strategy versus key competitors. Validate price list and promotional pricing. Respond to RFQs. Answer pricing sales queries. Calculate profitability and gross margin.
- Place: Define channel strategy and go to market approach by channel. Develop differentiated trade marketing activities and training material by key customer. Deploy on field action plans with key customers and train the trainers programs.
- Promotion & Communication: Develop the promotional activities and planning for Ford portfolio by brand and key customers. Develop all content and materials for customer's fairs, key trade shows, and internal events. Write relevant publication material both for point of sales or press insertion (new product launch and new service launch. Validate creative proposals consistent with brand footprint and values. Add value from services development
- Reporting's: Publish KPI and analytics together with your recommended corrective action plan for IAM (market size, market share, SOA, sales; and GM evolution by sub-segments, brands, territories, and customers. ROI of key investments (promotional and communication). Pricing index and purchasing index. Sales forecast accuracy analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years prior experience of product management in automotive aftermarket.
- Knowledge of automotive aftermarket channels of distribution, ideally across various channels in the U.S.
- Comprehensive marketing skill-set including; product marketing, trade marketing, U.S. product cataloging and database management, pricing, communication, merchandising, business intelligence and marketing studies.
- Literacy in SAP, Excel, PPT and ideally Access and CRM tools.
- Hands on approach to problem solving. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Confidence acting as a team leader and team member.
- Pragmatic, autonomous, KPI & process improvement oriented.
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with, interacting daily in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Founded March 5, 1988, GTA started out as a placement firm for contract automotive design personnel. Today it is a full-service provider of both direct and contract automotive professionals and top management talent to a customer base that runs the gamut of most of the leading automakers and their key suppliers.
We are proud to say we were founded in Michigan, we’re headquartered in Michigan and we’re staying in Michigan. GTA remains focused on honesty, integrity and professionalism as the building blocks of its continued success in an ever-changing industry. Our firm acts in a timely, professional manner in all of its interactions with customers and candidates.
Role: Account Manager - Independent Aftermarket
Location: Rochester Hills,
Apply for this job now.