Synectics Inc. is currently seeking several Recruiters to work in our Chicago loop location. You will be working in a very fast-paced environment recruiting qualified personnel to meet our Fortune 500 clients’ high-volume, high-speed demands for their open positions.
· Full life-cycle nationwide recruiting for Clinical positions in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries
· Source and screen candidates for contract, contract-for-hire and permanent job requirements
· Utilize all available job boards and social networking sites to locate candidates for client requisitions
· Ability to quickly learn and effectively use our in-house applicant tracking system
· Ability to interview and screen prospective consultants by phone
· Administer skill assessment tests
· Communicate with client hiring managers on conference calls
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly competitive, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Bachelors degree required
Synectics is one of the nation's foremost consulting firms, working with a client base that includes some of the leading institutions and Fortune 500 corporations in the United States. We seek to bring the most highly qualified professionals to assignments that they will find challenging and fulfilling. We also seek to justify our clients’ expectations that every Synectics consultant will bring the highest possible effort to their endeavors every day. Our success has depended on our consistent ability to achieve both of these goals.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.
Role: Scientific Recruiter
Apply for this job now.