$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Key parts of the role include preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates will need excellent analytical skills and an ability to keep up in a fast-paced workspace. The company is proud to offer excellent compensation, as well as benefits and advancement opportunities.
What you get to do every single day
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessaryJob Requirements:
- Experience with budgeting
- Strong familiarity with financial reporting
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Annual Internal Audit experience
- Adeptness in journal entries
- Purchasing Procurement experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.