CSA is seeking a qualified candidate to take an active role in our expansion into the NY market. The NY Security Manager positions is an integral part of our team and will be working under the guidance of the Director of CSA. The selected candidate will have the ability of growth opportunities based on his/her body of work. This position requires management of security officers and client relations, and business out-reach (potential bonus opportunities for new clients).
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Provide weekly briefings of operations and business relations to the Director of CSA
- Develop and execute new business strategies for the NY market
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong briefing skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Prior Military experience in leading personnel preferred
- High level sales experience is preferred
Colorado Security Agency, Inc.
Established in 1974, Colorado Security Agency (CSA), Professional, armed and unarmed Security Company Based in the Metropolitan Washington DC Area. CSA offers complete and effective security services. With over 40 years of dedicated service, CSA provides a wide spectrum of services that includes armed & unarmed guard service as well as personal, individual protection and Private Investigative Services. CSA clients include residential and commercial properties, assisted living facilities, churches, fraternities, schools, and businesses of different types and sizes. CSA provides affordable, experienced and well trained security guards and is licensed and bonded in the District of Columbia, as well as New York.
Role: Security Supervisor
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.