Do you consider yourself a persuasive person? Do you want to exercise those skills in a place that restores people's health completely naturally?
We have a unique Sales opportunity as a Sales Associate to join a fast-growing chiropractic practice! We are searching for a Service-Minded person to assist with customer service and patient intake. Bring your upbeat, cheerful attitude and come grow with us!
Intero Chiropractic is a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Tri-Valley area. Our practice has been featured on CBS News, FOX, NBC, and ABC!We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available! We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
This is a great opportunity for a special candidate.You will be responsible for creating an engaging experience for new patients. You will be presenting the benefits of treatment in a warm and compassionate manner with the goal of gaining new patients for the practice. Must be "customer service" oriented with a desire and passion to help others with a natural sense of compassion.
“Ideal” Candidate Requirements:
- At least THREE years of Professional Sales experience
- Self-Motivated and Career Driven
- Passion for helping others. You want to make an impact!
- “People Person” and compassionate. “Patient Focused.”
- Goal oriented, Coachable, Sense of Urgency.
- Competitive spirit. You are motivated by goals!
- Persuasion and influence are primary skills in your toolbox. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence patients to better their health.
- You are calm under pressure. You don't get phased by difficult customer service situations.
- This is NOT an administrative position. This position is for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with heavy patient interaction.
- Be able to learn scripts, influence decisions in a compassionate and caring way, and meet goals of the practice.
- Be an energetic AND cheerful team-player.
- Be tech-savvy, with the ability to pick up various technologies quickly.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work evenings.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be on a team that values success
- Fun, fast-moving environment
- Every day is a little bit different
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Health-minded individuals are encouraged to apply
Intero Chiropractic is a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Tri-Valley area. Our practice has been featured on CBS News, FOX, NBC, and ABC! We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available! We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
Role: Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.