- The primary focus of this contractor position will be on the analysis and interpretation of high-throughput genomic and clinical data, to further our understanding of the interactions between the immune and stromal components of the tumor microenvironment as they relate to cancer immunotherapy.nt.)
- Analyze and interpret high-throughput molecular data (RNA-Seq, single-cell transcriptomics, etc) in the context of biological problems, in close collaboration with an interdisciplinary team of bench and computational scientists.
- Integrate high-throughput molecular data with clinical outcome data to inform research programs Contribute to publications in high-quality scientific, technical, and medical journals (and receive publication credit for these contributions)
- Create interactive visualization and analysis tools to enhance collaboration with bench scientists (preferred, but not required)
- High level of proficiency with R programming language and/or other scripting languages (Python, perl, etc.)
- Experience in the analysis, visualization, and interpretation of high-throughput data in collaboration with bench scientists and/or clinical scientists
- Experience with one or more high-throughput biological assays such as RNA-seq, exome-seq, ChIP-seq and ATAC-seq is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Masters or Ph.D. in a relevant field (such as computational biology, systems biology, bioinformatics, genomics, statistics, computer science, cancer biology, etc.); or bachelor's/masters degree in a life science field with at least three years of experience working in a quantitative biosciences position
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.
Role: Bioinformatics Associate
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.