Graduate Teaching Assistant Opportunity - Fallowfield, Manchester (M14)
- Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant opportunity starting in September 2021?
- Have you recently finished your degree and are looking to kick start your career in education?
- Do you want to complete your PGCE in the future but want to build up experience before hand?
If the answer is YES then this could be the perfect position for you!
The opportunity has arisen at a Primary School in Fallowfield, Manchester (M14) fror a graduate Teaching Assistant starting in September 2021. The school are looking for a proactive, dedicated and enthusiatic graduate who is looking to start their career in education after completing their degree.
This is a full time role that will start in September and will run for the full academic year. It is important that applicants are able to commit to the full year.
The role will be to work across the schools 8 KS2 classes, assisting mainly with English and Maths. Dut to the Corona Virus pandemic and the amount of time children have spent out of school over the past year, the school are looking for a Teaching Asisstant who will be able to encourage the children to reach their full potential. They are looking for someone with a positive attitude who will follow instruction and bulld strong working relationships with the children.
The successful Teaching Assistant will work with children on a 1:1 and small group basis and will communicate closely with class teacher to identify areas for development for individual children.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Hold a degree in a core subject or relevant field
- Be comfortable working with children of varying ages on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Have a positve working attutidue and willingness to learn and develop the skill necessary to be a great TA
- Be looking to work for the full academic year at least
The successful Teaching Assistant will recieve continual support from the Class Teachers and SENCO.
For more information or to register your interest in this Graduate TA role, please get in touch ASAP.