We are seeking Service Technicians to join our team! You will maintain and repair medical related equipment.
Training provided to qualified technicains.
- Repair, install, and service equipment and systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in servicing equipment. We will train qualified applicant to service and maintain our equipment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- General familiarity with electronics, plumbing, hydraulics is an advantage.
- Ability to handle physical workload
We are a medical equipment sales and service company based in Bradenton, Florida. We serve hospitals, surgery centers and medical offices of all types. Our medical equipment technicians work in our service center and at our customers facilities throughout Florida.
We are a continually growing company and need skilled technicians looking for a great opportunity.
Role: Equipment Service Technician
Apply for this job now.