DAY TO DAY AND SUPPLY TEACHER VACANCIES IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE AVAILABLE
As schools begin the task of operating in this new world, we are currently expecting a large volume of opportunities to support schools as they attempt to continue in the Kettering area during the latest lockdown restrictions.
As an agency we have excellent relationships with Ofsted 'Good' and 'Outstanding' secondary schools within Northamptonshire, who have a need for day-to-day support. This would be the perfect solution for those seeking a better work / life balance or Graduates and Cover Supervisors who are seeking experience within the classroom who are just beginning a career in teaching!
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. We currently work with over 100 schools across Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes, providing day to day supply as well as long term cover and permanent staff.
What are the requirements?
- An individual who demonstrates an excellent attitude and behaviour management skills.
- Someone who has flexibility and can react to different timetable needs
- Must be able to travel/drive up to 30mins
- · An individual who has achieved UK QTS (primary, secondary or FE Level) or Level 3 Education and Training - essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Daily rate - paid a week in arrears
- Notice in advance - there may be occasions where you are called for a placement on the same day, the majority of work however will be booked in advance
- Most schools will provide the planning for the day and a welcome pack to help you settle into the life of their school day.
- Delivering cover work already set by the teacher, supporting them when they need and a handover for the staff members return
- Access to opportunities and support from our specialised local branch
Sound good? What are the next steps?
- The first stage is a telephone call with one of our experienced Consultants
- Discuss your personal situation and requirements
- Clear you for work
- Discuss the types of roles we have available in the local area
If this is a position of interest to you, please feel free to call 01604 376 695 to discuss in further detail.