Community Marketing Coordinator
Competitive compensation that includes annual base salary, performance-based bonus plan (highest performers earn up to six (6) figures), also the potential for paid overtime.
Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance saving you as much as $8,000 per year.
Nielsen is known for our work in TV and Radio Ratings. Since 1923, we have studied consumers in more than 100 countries. We give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy.
Being a Community Marketing Coordinator allows you to make your friends with boring jobs jealous and work with the best because no company in the world knows more about consumers than Nielsen. That means you never stop learning because our world is your classroom.
As a Community Marketing Coordinator, you are the face of Nielsen. How cool is that? In this role, you:
- Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle
- Approach statistically-selected homes known as Nielsen Families (The Nielsen Families are sent information letting them know that they have been selected and that a Community Marketing Coordinator is coming to their home).
- Persuade selected participants to participate in Nielsen TV Research.
- Participation in a Nielsen study is an opportunity for their voice to be heard, to represent their community, and be part of important research that companies rely on to make better decisions about the products and services they offer
- Conduct in-person interviews to collect and enter data to ensure criteria are met
- Able to be outside, in all weather and traffic conditions
What are the minimum qualifications?
We are looking for passionate, persuasive and people-loving associates like you to join us. This role requires you to:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people.
- Demonstrate the ability to "sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, census bureau research, in-field research, social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work remotely from your home and in-field. You can also go into the local office when needed
- Meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED with at least 1 years equivalent work experience
- Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
What does the benefits package include?
Our comprehensive benefits package is effective day 1 of employment. That's right– We provide you with full benefits on your first day of work. We are happy to offer you various health and well-being benefits, unlimited career and high earning potential, top-of-the-line training, paid time off, and a company car to just name a few.
- Extensive paid sales training program
- Will require travel to Tampa for training – lodging, food and transportation paid for by Nielsen
- Competitive compensation that includes annual base salary, performance-based bonus plan (highest performers earn up to six (6) figures), the potential for paid overtime, and language pay differential to those who qualify
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance saving you as much as $8,000 per year
- Tablet, home printer, and cell phone with your monthly talk and data service provided
- 401(k) Plan with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to encourage time for you to find balance, rest, and re-energize: 16 vacation days, 7 company holidays, 10 sick days, maternity leave and paternity leave
- And many other outstanding employee benefits
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
ClearView Recruiting is a company located in the US with a team of highly specialized recruitment professionals. Our team provides customized solutions for companies of all sizes to attract and locate quality talent for their open positions. We specialize in all types of industries and fields.
Role: Community Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.