Company: OLE MEXICAN FOODS, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Ole Mexican Foods is looking for a Division Manager for the Utah Division (Salt Lake City) to join our team!
DEPT: Retail Sales
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager or VP of Sales
BASIC FUNCTION: Manage all people in a division including but not limited to personnel in sales (supervisors, outside sales force, merchandisers) office and warehouse, as well as all aspects of the operation.
- 80%- Managing Personnel, Sales, Operations, P&L to ensure that everything related to the division operates properly.
- 20%- Other duties are described below.
- Oversees all personnel regarding the division, has the ability to hire and terminate, or make employment decisions or suggestions for drivers or others that he/she supervises.
- Sales; everything the division manager does is related to increasing sales in his territories, as this determines his weekly income.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses as well as analysis on sales, P&L, costs, etc. Assists in developing a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Overview or reports provided to management; making route decisions re sales goals, operational improvement; undertaking performance evaluations for drivers or others. Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, new distributors, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in his own market
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, attending management meetings for sales, DOT, Safety, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Training. make sure that all personnel is up to date on the employee handbook, training and updating on new hardware, software, rules or regulations keeping the proper chain of command and ensuring they everyone is trained.
- Responsibilities for Route Support and Administration
- Understand and know how to read and analyze Nielson / IRI / G-2 reports
- Be Analytical on what is selling and profitable for the company and Division
- Build relationship with Store Managers, Market Managers, and District Managers
- Follow up on Team sales execution within each account
- Should be able to create sell sheets on new and current innovation along with market brand awareness of new products
- Maintain good in-stock conditions in all major accounts with team support
- Weekly Service condition must be at 100% execution based on demand volume
- 60% to 80% of the business must be out in the field developing relationships, following up execution, and introducing the innovation of product
- Must increase market share 15% year over year
- Use and understating of XSales mobile (Handhelds and Smartphone versions) and XSales Server (Web-Based monitoring system)
- Use and understanding of SOTI MobiControl (Enterprise mobility management solution) SOTI is used in OLE to secure and manage our handhelds
- Lead, educate and develop route support to ensure drivers/supervisors document issues so it can be submitted directly to Corporate as needed
- Identify and monitor route equipment also reporting any damages to the equipment as they occur
- Maintain an accurate count and serial numbers of all route hardware/cellphones in its division using Excel Spreadsheets provided by Corporate
- Maintain all release forms for hardware up to date and current with existing serial numbers and driver's names.
- Provide general technical support for handhelds and XSales
- Program and upgrade software of mobile devices as necessary
- Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the marketplace.
- Returns and completes proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- College degree in business desired but not required, independent, self-motivated, and organized.
- Knowledge of computer functions, (i.e., downloading documents, email, internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Wizard, X-sales, etc.)
- Work independently and display a professional demeanor representing clients and dealing with employees
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- 1+ years' experience in retail, sales, or a field-based supervisor role.
- Personal access to functional tools such as smartphones or Smart pad and computers.
- Communicate timely with Management through phone or e-mail as well as weekly and monthly sales report analysis.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the sales organization.