Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for a fantastic care home based in Chepstow. Our client provides specialist dementia and general nursing care for the elderly in a home from home environment. They are currently looking to add to their team in hiring a fantastic care assistant.
The work of a Care Assistant involves a great deal of personal contact with residents & visitors. As a carer you must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be trustworthy, friendly, amenable & approachable, helpful, considerate and appreciate other people's views; be respectful and capable of constructive thinking.
- Experience as a Carer in a Care Home environment
- A genuine passion for care
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- NVQ qualifications in care
- Experience of leading a team and delivering training
- Experience of administering prescribed medications
- A fantastic rate of pay
- Continual training and development
- A clear progression route
- A whole hose of other fantastic benefits which reflect working for this fantastic care provider
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on #removed# or register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs and Care Assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.