Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £10.42 per hour, Inc benefits
Contract: Temporary (possible chance of a perm by July 2024)Location: Coventry CV7, Ansty Park - office based (nature of the job doesn’t allow hybrid)Working Shifts: 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, 37 hours p/w (can be flexible with start times)
Are you looking to expand on your administration skills?
Are you looking to get your foot into the door of a national company that can offer many career opportunities?
Yes? Then this could be the perfect job for you! Take a look…
Supporting the team Coordinators, the Administrative Assistant duties include:
• Booking in/out samples that arrive and leave the office, on the database (#removed# samples come in a week)
• Opening the post.
• Organising, arranging/hanging up the samples ready for the team to analyse.
• Organise and pack up samples that are to be taken to charities
• Ensure that the office environment is kept clear and tidy throughout and at end of the day
• Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding samples
Administrative Assistant person specification:
• Confident communicator
• High attention to detail skills
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
This would suit someone who is task driven, self sufficient and a great team player.
Benefits of a Reed temporary contract:
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata if you do not work full-time)
• Access to low cost healthcare insurance.
• Access to a comprehensive pensions package
• Savings through Reed Discount Club and special offers with many leading companies
• Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental pay
• Eye test and relevant vouchersAnd many more…
About the Company/our client:Coventry Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be representing one of the largest chains of supermarkets in the UK
Apply:Apply today with your CV and a Reed representative will guide you through the next steps of your application.
Interview process:1st stage – Reed Registration2nd stage – Quick chat with the client over Teams