Position: History Teacher
Salary: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Start date: September 2021
About the role:
You will be joining a vibrant and flourishing Secondary school in Accrington. You will be an outstanding History teacher for Key Stages 3 and 4, and will have a passion for making History an engaging and enjoyable lesson for students of all learning abilities. You will bring energy and creativity to the role, alongside genuine enthusiasm for your subject. You will be supported by a skillful and resourceful team of teachers who commit their time to helping students achieve their maximum potential, whilst enjoying their time of learning.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency; we dedicate ourselves to helping hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff to help them find work in UK classrooms. We commit to quality always aiming to provide the best services, best candidates and best value. We ensure that our candidates and schools always receive the highest levels of customer service; our candidates have full access to a career enhancing CPD academy and we train our staff to understand the special and often unique requirements of each individual school.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with students who have a bright outlook and a determination to succeed
- Be part of a positive and high-spirited school team, who are committed to improving development for students and achieving great results
- Work with a resourceful and supportive department
- Have the opportunity to work in local schools, for short-term and long-term roles
- Receive a tailored opportunity to develop skills, with full access to the CPD academy
If you are interested in this role the Preston Secondary Team are happy to provide more information or click the apply now link to submit your CV along with your covering letter.
If several of the above boxes are ticked but you are not available for the above role, and you would like