Company: PROTOCOL EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £65 - £80 per day
Protocol Education is looking for caring, supportive, and dedicated Teaching Assistants who have experience working with pupils either as part of small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
We are recruiting for LSA's to work in schools and colleges based in Westminster, as well as surrounding areas.
If you have experience as a Teaching Assistant or a Learning Support Assistant and have supported children with a range of SEND's or offered general classroom support, then please get in contact and apply!
The ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to work well within a team
• Passionate and interested with working with children for SEND
• Patient and understanding approach
• Available to start as soon as possible
• Teaching Assistant experience
• Providing 1:1 support
• Deliver engaging activities for pupils
• Support to ensure working towards therapy targets
• Available at least 3 days per week
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers. If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you, please register via our website.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch. If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Katie Rowden by email .