About the Company:
Fiserv recently announced the sale of a majority interest in its Lending Solutions business to Warburg Pincus, LLC, a leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing. The new Joint Venture between Warburg and Fiserv will be run as an independent entity focused on building a combined vision of lending technology excellence to better serve the needs of clients and their customers.
Our contact center is growing and we are looking for positive, energetic and self-motivated candidates to join our team!
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will work in a dynamic team environment, assisting with inbound and outbound calls. Working in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, you will assist customers with their automotive loan accounts. In this customer service based position, you will help Fiserv to achieve desired financial outcomes as defined by client objectives. Our clients include some of the largest financial institutions and automotive finance companies in the United States.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year high-volume call center experience
- Proven ability to deliver bilingual world class customer service in our customer's native language of French (preferably Quebecois)
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Easily manage through change
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome and desire to deliver a high touch engagement with each customer
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail
- Enjoys speaking on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers turning bad experiences to positive ones
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy
- Associates degree in a business related field
What's in it for You?
- Paid Training
- Language differential
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Monthly Performance Bonus Plan
- Fun, Team Environment
- Food Days!!
- Employment Engagement Events (On-site & Off-site)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
**Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.
We are now Sagent Lending Technologies (formerly Fiserv, Inc). Fiserv recently announced the sale of a majority interest in its Lending Solutions business to Warburg Pincus, LLC, a leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing. The new Joint Venture between Warburg and Fiserv will be run as an independent entity focused on building a combined vision of lending technology excellence to better serve the needs of clients and their customers.
Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French/ English)
Apply for this job now.