JOB TYPE: Contract
SALARY: £29.00/hour Negotiable
Job Title - Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection
Location - Bradford
Job Type - Contract
Duration - 3 months +
Pay Rate - up to £29 p/h
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced qualified Social Worker to take the next step in their professional career with a well established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team whose paramount objective is always a child's wellbeing and safety.
The role will involve -
* Managing a complex child protection caseload, including managing the risk on a caseload of children and families through assessments and meetings
* Completing initial assessments, core assessments and section 47's where necessary
* Court work including writing reports, statements and being an expert witness
* Child protection case conferences
* Statutory looked after children reviews
* Managing your time and caseload with accurate timekeeping and information recording
What we require from you -
* Suitable candidates must be a qualified social worker (DipSw, CSw etc..) and have at least two years relevant post qualification experience working within the UK
* You must be fully registered with the HCPC
* Able to provide five years worth of referencing
* All appointments are subject to CRB clearances
If you are interested in this position or would like more information on other QSW roles please send your CV now and we will contact successful applicants within 72 hours.
Eden Brown Synergy has been established since 1997 and is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you -
* An honest and personal service from a dedicated team with over twenty years combined social work recruitment experience.
* Access to a wide selection of social worker vacancies across the UK
* Excellent, competitive pay rates
* Weekly payroll service for both PAYE and Ltd company schemes
* Free DBS and DBS renewal for all working candidates
* An excellent refer 'a friend / colleague' scheme, which can earn you up to £200 for every placed referral.
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you!
Your expert recruitment consultant is Rhys Berryman, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy