We are an established manufacturer in the San Gabriel Valley area and we are looking for a new experienced Shipping Coordinator to join our team. We work with the Aerospace and Military industries so we are looking for someone with experience in those fields.
The Shipping Coordinator will help with the following duties:
- Print and prepare necessary shipping documents & labels using UPS Worldship, DHL Online, or FedEx Online
- Responsible for all aspects of logging orders, routing, shipping, and tracking of outbound orders
- Track shipments and contact recipients as necessary
- Mark products with identifying information
- Ability to be crossed-trained in different departments
- Occasional lifting
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in shipping and receiving
- Computer literate (basic Microsoft Word, Excel skills, along with general shipping software)
- Basic math skills
- Seeking someone who is motivated with a positive personality
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Role: Shipping Coordinator
Location: Monterey Park,
Apply for this job now.