An established Pharmaceutical Wholesale Company are recruiting either a Quality Associate or Senior Quality Associate to join their Team. They can offer fantastic career development and training for this individual and would like this individual to join them on a permanent basis.
Quality Associate/Senior Quality Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing an effective quality management system to maintain compliance with GDP and MHRA requirements.
- This will be achieved through the key elements of the quality system, including document control, quality training, change control, customer complaints, CAPA and deviations.
- Compliance, approval and regular monitoring of new customers and suppliers
- Assist with staff GDP training.
- Preparation of internal and external audit documentation and follow up on external audit CAPA's
- Understand and implement GDP regulations
Quality Associate/Senior Quality Associate Job Requirements:
- Quality Professional with strong operational acumen, excellent GDP knowledge and supply chain experience
- Confident in dealing with deviation / CAPA management, change control and risk management
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry / wholesale quality arena
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific subject is preferred.
Salary: Completely Dependent on Experience
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Life Sciences by ringing 02078127700 or emailing #removed# if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don't hesitate to contact myself. I have moved into the Quality & Regulatory team within X4 Life Sciences and I purely specialise in placing Quality and Validation Professionals on a permanent basis. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.