Product Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to sales and customers with respect to product design for Powder Forged components and related assemblies.
- Provide support for winning the business by performing product and assembly quotations.
- Provide direct line of communication between the customer, manufacturing facilities and design group with respect to technical details of product development and design
- Actively participate in product development planning and the product development
- Oversee and report on specific product development projects within the group using corporate reporting tools and systems.
- Supply technical product knowledge and support to manufacturing facilities as needed.
- Understand product development standards and methods along with design standards
- Provide updates to management relative to product development technology advances.
- Assist multiple plants and engineering teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Maintain technical documentation with respect to product development as needed.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion in line with the Company guidelines
- Other duties as may be assigned or required to promote technical product.
Product Engineer Formal qualifications required:
- BSME, with practical on the job experience in related Product Engineering environment (1 year minimum).
- Previous experience in forge and/or powder metal product development beneficial.
Product Engineer Soft Skills and Other Competencies:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - to effectively listen, challenge and communicate
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative, including performance of duties exercising independent judgement
- Professionalism and flexibility
- Ability to work directly with upper management in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage and function in a multiple reporting relationship structure
- Open to travel
Interested and qualified candidates for the Product Engineer opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to move forward in the process.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Senior Technical Recruiter/ Staffing Mentor
Of the more than 80 offices in our network, the Roseville, MI Bryant Bureau office consistently ranks among the top two offices in successful candidate placements. Four of the nation's top 20 recruiters work in this office, including one who has sat on the Board of Directors for the exclusive Pinnacle Society, an organization whose membership is reserved for the top recruiters in the nation.
Our recruiters interact with top level industry professionals on a daily basis. These relationships have been built through memberships in various industry organizations and their personal initiative in developing strong professional relationships throughout the community.
Bryant Bureau is a Member of the Michigan Association of Staffing Services.
Role: Product Engineer
Apply for this job now.