Templeton and Partners are looking to hire Senior Project Manager for our global Client form gas & oil sector.
Project Managers plan, execute, and control a project or set of related projects to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, risk, quality and benefits.
We are looking for Program and Project Management professionals with proficiency across the following five key dimensions:
• Program and project delivery expertise in both agile and waterfall methodologies, and working in matrix organisations;
• Domain knowledge and skills in Power Trading, European Electricity Markets, and the end to end lifecycle for these domains;
• Technology skills, such as cloud, software-as-a-service, digital platforms, web-based application, networking, compliance and cybersecurity;
• Professional skills, such as leadership, communication and resilience; and
• Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
As a program and project management professional in the organisation , you are also a leader in the natural team and are required to continuously develop your leadership behaviours:
• Live our values and goal zero - We do the right thing with respect to our values, safety and people.
• Maximise our performance - We focus on priorities, seek improvements and work together across teams to close our gap to potential and deliver bottom line commercial results.
• Grow trust in Shell - We work outside in and build strong long-term relationships with customers, partners, and external parties and make a positive contribution to society.
• Engage & inspire - We engage everyone through our connected purpose and inspire people and teams be their best through development, coaching and honest feedback.
• Learner mindset - We have a shared belief that everyone can grow their ability, learn from mistakes & successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
You will be expected to:
• As this role is to deliver an element of an M&A, specifically you will be expected to manage stakeholders across 2 newly merged businesses, identify business problems and deliver effective solutions for both organisations, whilst ensuring business continuity.
• Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within Shell's standards and controls framework;
• Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate a