A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our successful client based in Hayes for a On-site Electrician to join their fun and friendly team! The successful candidate will play a part in the Operations department for the business.
My Client is a leading providers within the Aerospace and Defence industry.
- To actively monitor the work of contractors.
- To be responsible for the allocation of tasks to the facilities team, and the monitoring of timely progress and satisfactory workmanship standards.
- To ensure that work is carried out in compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation, so to protect the wellbeing of all those that could be affected by it.
- To support the Technical Services Manager in appraising the performance of individual team members, and ensuring they are developed in order to continually enhance service delivery and react to changing circumstances.
- Ensuring that all planned, reactive and emergency works are completed in a timely manner and to the required standards.
- A recognised and current electrical qualification
- A track record of experience in mains distribution in a factory or similar environment.
- Minimum 3 years' post electrical qualification experience.
- Recent staff supervision experience.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Role: On-site Electrician
Apply for this job now.