Why Work Here:
Automation is our passion. Biosero, Inc. is a premier integrator of scientific workflows. Our software and solutions are placed in top accounts worldwide, including pharma, agriculture, diagnostics and biotech. The work we do accelerates discovery, minimizes human error, and improves safety. Our customers value our dedication to service and our consultative approach. Taken together, Biosero is the fastest growing company in the integration space.
The successful candidate will oversee all post-sales support and service in the Mid-Atlantic territory for Biosero’s customer base of Integrated Workcells and Automation Software. Perform installations of new Integrated Workcells and a variety of standalone equipment; routine maintenance; and repairs and corrective updates. Work closely with sales, applications, and integration project team members to assure customer success. Position requires regular travel, up to 25% outside the immediate Mid-Atlantic territory.
Biosero is growing its global sales and service teams. This position is critical to maintaining and supporting our current presence and growth in one of our primary service regions. The successful candidate will:
· Perform installation, IQ/OQ, maintenance, and repair of Integrated Workcell, Automation Software, and standalone laboratory equipment.
· Work closely with product support to repair, document, and improve the performance of all supported equipment.
· Work closely with applications team to establish and improve customer workflow needs.
· Interact with multiple vendors and Biosero service organization.
· Ensure compliance to SOPs and established service methods.
· Promote and support service agreement sales and territory service revenue growth.
· Maintain accurate and timely service documentation, FSM data accuracy, routine reporting of expenses, and spare parts inventory management.
· Follow technical documentation of maintenance procedures and troubleshooting guides.
· Represent Biosero and the Biosero brand to our customers with professionalism and a service mindset.
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
· BS/MS in Engineering or Life Sciences preferred. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered, preferably with background in lab automation and scheduling software.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in operation of liquid handling or robotics, or laboratory equipment service – including maintenance, calibration, and operations – is required.
· Working knowledge of pneumatics, electromechanical and motion control systems a plus.
· Proven troubleshooter/problem solver with strong analytic skills and a determination to find win-win solutions.
· Must be comfortable to perform customer training and live software demonstrations.
· Ability to work independently, with excellent organizational and time management skills with a mind for responsibility and accountability.
· Strong customer service and customer relationship skills.
· Valid driver’s license.
Biosero Inc. is a premier integrator of automation for scientific workflows. Automation is our passion. Our solutions are placed in top tier (Fortune 100) & key research accounts worldwide including pharma, agriculture, diagnostics and biotech. The work we do accelerates discovery, minimizes human error and improves safety. Our customers value our dedication to support and our consultative approach. Biosero is the fastest growing company in the lab integration market.
Role: Field Service Engineer/Automation Specialist
Apply for this job now.