Marketing and Management Openings: Full Time / Entry Level
We are looking for entry-level marketing and management trainees for the leading event marketing and promotional advertising firm in the area. We have a very high success rate of instilling competitive and motivated individuals with the skills they need to achieve long-term career success.
Our Company provides the opportunity for individuals to get their foot in the door and the training they need to jump-start their career. Our hands-on approach allows us to train entry-level candidates with little to no experience and catapult them to the next level with life-long career skills.
Areas of responsibility:
· Work with team on client projects and execute marketing campaigns
· Implementation of marketing plans, including campaign strategies and market strategy insight
· Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
· Building relationships with business owners and customers face to face
· Customer service and retention of business accounts
· Training in team building, creating a team identity and hitting goals as a group
· Provide coordination and project management to ensure campaign success
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· A willingness to lead, take charge, offer suggestions and direction
· Flawless integrity is a must
· Establish and maintain personal challenges and achievement goals
· Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
· Exhibit strong attention to detail
· Desire to succeed
· Culture is important to us. Candidate must be disciplined, yet easygoing with a sense of humor.
THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD, INTERN, OR AN ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE AS WE PROVIDE FULL TRAINING. No experience is necessary, just an amazing attitude and willingness to learn and succeed.
Role: Marketing and Management Openings: Full Time / Entry Level
Apply for this job now.