Company: FUTURE EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £160 - £190 per day
Primary SEMH Teacher
£160 - £190 a day
Are you a passionate and dynamic primary educator that lives in or around the Croydon area, who has experience in teaching children with SEMH and SEN? We are working with a vibrant SEN school who are looking for a teacher who is enthusiastic about supporting the excellent learning and behaviour of primary-aged children with SEMH. If this sounds like you, then read on!
For this Primary SEMH Teacher role, you will be:
- Teaching primary-aged pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs, diverse learning abilities and challenging behaviours.
- Planning and practising different teaching strategies and tailoring your approach to suit the individual needs of students.
- Creating a safe and inspiring learning environment with your team of teaching assistants.
You'd be working Monday to Friday, long-term, in a school who prioritise the well-being and happiness of their pupils and staff.
Easily accessible for anyone within 10 miles of the school based in Croydon, as there is parking on surrounding roads of the school and bus and train stops nearby.
For this excellent role, you will require:
- A QTS and experience in teaching in an SEN environment or with SEMH children.
- A full and current enhanced DBS.
- Experience dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Passion to help those around you and a desire to progress yourself as an individual.
If you are excited to teach at a wonderful SEN school near you, please contact Karina at Future Education for more information/ guidance and click Apply now.
Future Education started as a passion project by a former headteacher, so we have a genuine passion for teachers and being run by a family of teachers we understand what it is like to be in your shoes, so promise to make your experience a good one.