We are seeking a Legal Secretary Administrative Assistant for our client. We are tasked with finding staff with no less than 2 years experience and not over 6 years at a law firm. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Role: Legal Secretary Administrative Assistant
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.