Commercial Solicitor - Commercial Law
My client is a well established and well known practiced based in Newcastle, they are a award winning and offer an impressive range of services. Due to expansion within the firm over the year's they are now looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to work directly with the Head of Department.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will have a range of important yet rewarding responsibilities including: Managing a caseload of Civil and Commercial Litigation matters and assisting the Head of Department on a caseload and you will also assist in the development of the department. Caseload will include but not limited to:
- Contract Disputes
- Property Litigation
- Professional negligence
To be suitable for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a great amount of experience dealing with a Commercial Litigation caseload from inception to completion. You will also be an extremely ambition individual and a desire to help develop a department from the ground upwards.
- 25 days holiday,
- Extra - option to buy 3 days or sell three days once a year, 1-day birthday holiday, 3 days sickness absence bonus if you are not absent for 1 year after 12 months service, 1 day long service after 5 years.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Death in Service - after 1-year service
- Car Parking (small waiting list, although currently available due to furlough of staff)
- Employee Pension through Scottish Widows
- Metro saver scheme, bike to work scheme, discounts off Gym PT sessions, Employee shop discount scheme through Tait Walker, Cini world discounts, Physio.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.