The Araz Group is seeking a friendly and empathetic candidate for our fast-paced customer service department. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow along with us. We are a family owned company and offer a great work environment!
- Answer incoming phone calls, e-mails, and chats
- Complete call logs with detailed information.
- Communicate effectively with clients in an efficient manner.
- Follow-up on client inquiries that were unable to be immediately resolved.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the customer service field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite and Adobe.
- Ability to type over 55 wpm
- High school diploma and/or equivalent. Secondary education is preferred.
Operational hours are 8am to 7pm. Flexible shifts available.
- No weekends or late evenings.
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for training and advancement
- Benefits available.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.