Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented System Administrator to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT to begin an exciting career with Unsiys Federal Systems.Requirements
• Coordination with the NOSC on all logical and physical issues that impact EITaaS ESD Operations
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct problems related to hardware assets
• Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Perform all patching, scanning, and imaging in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
• Add, remove, or update user account information in Active Directory
• Maintain the inventory (property book) and provide routine, daily and maintenance on all EITaaS ESD operated equipment.
• Perform project lead responsibilities for all new technologies which may require interfacing with customers and VIPs.
• Participate in weekly status call meetings
• Install, configure and maintain new hardware and software systems for EITaaS ESD
• Arrange repair for hardware through outside vendors
• Focal point to integrate new technologies/systems into existing environment
• Monitor logs and network and system performance correcting deficiencies as required
• Create backup and recovery policies
• Implement and enforce policies for the use of the computer system and network
• Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
• Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
• Assist Team Managers with new hire onboarding and conduct/track initial training for all staff
• Perform BOMGAR, SCCM, NICE inContact ACD and ServiceNow System administration
• Other duties as required or directed to sustain site operations
• BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 10 years hand on experience supporting desktops, laptops, servers, and network configuration
• Extensive expereince working with SCCM, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) & Nutranix
• Must have CompTIA Security+ CE certification minimum, CASP or CISSP preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with senior level customers
• Secret Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at #removed#
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
- provided by Dice