Field Service Technician (South Sound)
Mercury Fitness is seeking applicants for the Field Service Technician position.
The Field Service Technician position mainly consists of providing on-site repair and maintenance of all types of fitness equipment in commercial and residential settings within the Greater Puget Sound area.
After the initial training period, Technicians are assigned company vehicles and only report to our Kenmore offices once or twice per week. Standard hours are M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm with occasional overtime opportunities.
Applicants should ideally reside in or near their assigned service territory. Immediate opens available for the South-Sound territory which mainly consists of a 30 miles radius of Kent, WA.
Prior industry or field service experience desirable but not required.
Candidates must have a valid WA State Driver’s License, possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team, be mechanically inclined and able to deliver great customer service.
During the initial one-year apprenticeship Technicians receive on the job training, attend manufacturer certifications and complete online training.
- Successful candidates will possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Solid written and oral communication required.
- May require lifting, carrying, pulling and/or moving between 20 and 45 pounds repeatedly over workday. Requires kneeling, squatting, crouching, crawling and bending when making repairs.
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic electronic troubleshooting ability.
- Well organized
- Self motivated
What We Provide
- Starting Salary: $33,000 - $41,000 DOE
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Company Vehicle, Tools, Uniform, Cell Phone & Laptop
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
- A positive work environment
Mercury Fitness is focused on providing high-quality fitness equipment repair and maintenance for Commercial Facilities and Residential applications in the Greater Seattle area and Western Washington State.
Our company was founded in 2002, is Accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has achieved a
B.B.B. A+ rating. All technicians are thoroughly trained, insured and manufacture certified.
Role: Field Service Technician (South Sound)
Apply for this job now.