CASE WORKER TEAM LEADER
Grade :Executive Officer (EO)
Fixed Term Contract - £24,833
Hours -Monday to Friday 37 hrs 9-5pm
Adecco are working with Her Majesty’s Passport Office (HM Passport Office) a directorate of the Home Office that provide passports for British citizens, passport verification services and overseeing the delivery of civil registration in England and Wales. HM Passport Office employs around 4,000 people across the UK.
The role will initially be a temporary role for up to 4 months, after this period there is the potential to go onto a Fixed Term Contract with the Home Office (HMPO) for up to 22 months.
You will then be entitled to the benefits entitles by permanent employees such as
Learning and development tailored to your role
• An environment with flexible working options
• A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
HMPO are looking for strong Team Leaders to management and development an operational team, with the aim of improving performance and consistently meeting targets for quality, efficiency and customer service in processing passport applications, customer complaints and correspondence.
You will be assessed against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering at Pace
- Managing a Quality Service
- Working Together
Security ClearanceDue to the nature of the work CTC you will require security clearance
- Resided in the UK for the last 3 years
- Have a *current* British Passport or settlement status due to the sensitive nature of the work
- NI Number
- 2 x proof of addresses (all in UK)
- 5 years full history with no gaps of more than 1 month
- 3 years solid reference with no gaps of more than 1 month