Seeking a Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper to work in an office in Prosper, TX. Responsible for handling Tax Preparation, payroll tax deposits, recording financial transactions, and tax forms. Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software is required.
- Review and respond to daily inquiries relating to tax preparation and bookkeeping.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system as well as a current accounts
- Strong knowledge in payroll and payroll tax deposits.
- Receive, review and apply payments for invoices received via credit card, check, and cash
- Assist accountants on tax return preparation and audits
- Ensures company compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Five years of Tax accounting and bookkeeping experience including payroll knowledge
- Three years experience with Quickbooks online and desktop
- Ability to multi-task with ease and professionalism, working experience in a CPA firm
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment including MS Office
- Knowledge of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll tax deposits.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must be able to work in office in Prosper, TX
Since 1986, Quality Personnel Service has represented the finest companies in Collin County and the surrounding area. We are proud to be long standing members of several area Chambers of Commerce, and a Corporate Sponsor of Chamber Ambassadors.
Last year, over 70% of our employers were repeat clients. Our Agency is licensed by the State of Texas. We are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. No employer has ever registered a complaint.
We offer permanent, temp to hire, executive search, and payroll accommodation services.
As an independent, locally-owned and managed agency; we do not pay franchise fees, and we pass that savings along to our clients in the form of low rates for all our services.
Our fee is customarily 100% Tax Deductible, as it is a pure business expense.
There is absolutely no charge or obligation unless you put our applicant to work. The Owner is in the Office on a full time basis, so you are assured of top notch, quality service completed in a timely and professional manner.
Role: Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper
Apply for this job now.