Company: AD WARRIOR
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: South Elmsall, West Yorkshire
Salary: £41,600 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join the company's customers onsite operations based in South Elmsall, West Yorkshire. In return, they offer a competitive salary plus benefits including company uniform, Death In Service and Pension.
The Maintenance Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed in line with the Computerised Maintenance System
- Ensuring all information is captured on the Computerised Maintenance System, including booking spares, time, and machine and fault information.
- Servicing, repairing and fault diagnosis of all equipment
- Identify future projects and enhancements to improve throughput and capacity and reduce downtime
- Identifying spares and replacement machine parts to ensure limited downtime
- Implementation of agreed improvements
- Ensuring a good level of housekeeping of all automated areas is maintained
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- ONC/HNC or equivalent
- Electrical bias preferred
- Proficient experience in Engineering and Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good customer relations
- Ability to work solo and as part of a team
The hours of work are 2pm till 2am and 7pm till 7am covering 7 days a week – 4On, 4 Off.
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer.
If you think you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company then please do not hesitate in applying.