· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
· 3+ years’ experience in Automation Troubleshooting.
· Process Safety Management knowledge.
· Strong verbal, written, analytical skills as well as the competence to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
· Project organizational skills essential. Proven ability to work within a multi-plant and cross-functional matrix organization is required.
· The Process Automation Engineer is the site point-person for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) software. Providing the maintenance, repair, and advancement of the systems – TRAKSYS experience a plus.
· The Automation Engineer is responsible for data analysis for Cost/Benefit projects for priority.
· Lead supporting projects from inception/planning/cost estimating through Commissioning/Start-up.
· Program and troubleshoot systems with the following machinery: Rockwell PLC, Inbatch Software, and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Information System, Historian Software, Wonderware System Platform.
· Participate in Process Safety Management (PSM) program and contribute to development of program in Madison which includes participation in PHAs (Process Hazard Analysis) and Management of Change (MOC) and participates in key Pre-Startup Safety and Operational Readiness Review.
· Work as a team member of the Manufacturing Technology team impacting Operations, continuous improvement and capital projects.
· Develop safety and productivity of manufacturing assets and optimize costs through process and technology improvements.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Process Automation Engineer
Apply for this job now.