Job DescriptionFULL- AND PART-TIME NAIL TECHNICIANS: THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA, GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN
*********** $ 800 SIGNING BONUS FOR ALL FULL-TIME NAIL PROFESSIONALS, $ 500 FOR PART-TIME ************
Who We Are:
We've always had a passion for indulgent spa experiences, and, finally, a true luxury day spa is coming to Grand Rapids. We chose The Woodhouse Day Spa because it is the leader in creating affordable luxury experiences across the United States. We believe everyone needs a place to RELAX
and unplug for a few hours. At Woodhouse, we specialize in more than 70 unique treatments to allow for the ultimate in self-care.
Woodhouse is unique in the Grand Rapids market because we concentrate on delivering exceptional spa services in a one-of-a-kind environment that will REFRESH
our visitors inside and out. Clients come in to forget about the outside world and RENEW
their spirits—and it's our goal to always deliver. If it isn't perfect, it is free!
Our spa opened in September of 2018 and we need skilled full- and part-time nail technicians to join our distinguished team. That's where you come in. If you enjoy a fun, pleasant atmosphere while providing go-the-extra-mile service and treatments, please keep reading. Who You Are:
Do you have the desire to work in the most luxurious spa in West Michigan? Are you enthusiastic, sales-oriented, and driven by excellence? Are you friendly and people-pleasing? Do you enjoy a decadent spa experience as much as we do? If this sounds like you, we need to talk!What You'll Be Doing:
Skills and Qualifications You Need:
- Create a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for our guests by providing thorough and knowledgeable professional nail services, including gel manicures.
- Adhere to and uphold Woodhouse Spa protocol and universal health care standards of sanitation and sterilization.
- Educate our guests on products, services, and best care practices, and tailor product suggestions to our guests' individual needs.
- Ensure our guests receive a detailed prescription for a home care regimen after each treatment.
- Proactively generate new business and cultivate current guest relationships.
- Maintain the established revenue and guest retention goals set for the nail department.
- Actively promote spa treatments, retail products, packages, and seasonal promotions.
- Promote and sell our proprietary product line.
- Ensure each guest is happy and cared for, and demonstrate exceptional customer service to exceed our guests' expectations.
- Assist in other areas when not in treatment sessions. That means a willingness to do any and every task that will provide a phenomenal guest experience and help make our business a success.
- Current and valid state nail technician's license.
- 2 years' experience working in a luxury spa preferred.
- Eagerness to learn our spa's specific nail treatment and product offerings, and a desire to improve skills by attending continuing education classes.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, self-motivation, and sales skills.
- Confidence in upselling products and services.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs.
- Willingness to enjoy frequent, free massages, mani/pedis, and facials to understand the benefits of treatment options and communicate our goals to RELAX - REFRESH - RENEW.
- This position requires an employee to sit and stand for long periods of time and the stamina to perform multiple treatments per day.
Full- and part-time opportunities. Requires the availability to work weekends and evenings.Compensation:
Guaranteed minimum hourly pay and/or pay per service program whichever is higher. Our compensation program is unique and allows you to maximize your earning potential based on your performance. Full-time therapists make 35K to 50K, it is up to you how high your income can grow.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The Woodhouse Day Spa® Corporate.