Summary of the Purpose and Objective
This position is responsible for performing maintenance assignments throughout production areas.
Description of Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all company safety rules, GMP's, company policies, regulations, and documentation.
- Performs preventative maintenance assignments.
- Responds to internal customers.
- Understands operation capabilities of heli arc welder, oxyacetylene cutting/welding, bandsaws, drill press, die grinder, band drills side grinder, sawzall, bench grinder, skill saw, and arbor press.
- Maintains bulk flour systems, press, oven drives, bandsaws, hydraulic systems, and oven burners.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required for the Position
- Requires 100% flexibility of wrists and hands. Walking, bending, standing, and some lifting required. Must be able to tolerate heights up to 10 feet off of the ground on occasion. Lifting of up to 60 lbs. on an occasional basis. Must be able to move heavy objects (100 lbs.) with a mechanical device. Must be able to climb a set of stairs routinely.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- General mechanical background with a minimum of one year of experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Must be a team player with a proven track record of individual and team cooperation.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including occasional weekend hours.
Training (Equipment & Methods)
- Job-specific training will be conducted by the Manager and as assigned.
- Prior general mechanical experience.
- Must own sufficient tools to perform assigned tasks.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Minimum of High School or GED diploma. Special training and advanced education are preferred.
- Job Safety Analysis
- Personal Protective Equipment: uniforms, hair net, earplugs, safety glasses or face shield as needed, chemical, oil, water, and slip-resistant steel toe rubber boots.
Job Type: Full-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of electrical experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPO?
- Do you have the following license or certification: HVAC Certification?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations?