We're are looking for a Team Leader to join our team at Bristol Horfield.
Europcar UK is the European leader in vehicle rental services and operates in over 143 different countries across the globe. With over 60 years experience in the industry, Europcar is focused on creating a winning environment in which to deliver a consistent and high quality service. We have a hard working and high performing culture where individuals who have a passion for customer service and for working in a fast paced environment can thrive and flourish.
You will handle every aspect of client-interaction, from relationship management to the direct coaching of staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including sales bonuses for achieving branch targets, a company car and additional benefits.
Responsible for development and overall profitability of a high volume branch. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Service based leadership
- Staff training, development and corrective action
- Sales and financial reporting
- Manage staff performance and build effective teams to achieve sales objectives
- Maximise incremental sales through effective training and staff development
- Daily communication with staff providing recognition and constructive redirection
- Provide continuous training and education daily
- Maintain accurate sales reports
- Work closely with management and department leaders
- Management of direct customer contact, employee relations, budget and P&L review
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport across the organisation with peers, staff and management, both written and verbal
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills and proven track record in a leadership role
- Ability to attract, evaluate, coach, and advance staff to create an effective team
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point
- Attractive Salary and Bonus
- Company Car & Fuel
- Corporate Perks
- Staff preferential hire rate
- Friends and Family preferential hire
- Annual holidays
- Eye test voucher
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
You may currently be working as a Branch Sales Team Leader, Team Leader, Supervisor, Senior Sales, Sales Leader, Sales Manager. If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Branch Team Leader within Europcar then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.