We are seeking a Mental Health Professional to join our team! You will provide home and community based services to children and adults with mental health issues.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Collaborate with support teams on behalf of clients
- Provide prevention-oriented services
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and other involved agencies
- Timely completion of all documentation.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Masters degree in counseling, psychology, sociology, or related field.
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Role: Mental Health Professional
Apply for this job now.