We are a successful, dynamic and growing, Solar Company and are seeking a self-motivated talented Project Managerto join our growing nationwide team. Our team is comprised of a group of talented and hardworking group of individuals who are committed to growing this industry and to making a positive impact on the environment.
The right individual must be a self-starter, articulate, detailed-oriented, energetic, able to take initiative and problem-solve while working in a fast paced environment.
Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
· Liaison between the sales team, installation team, local permit offices, distributors, and customers in order to install a quality solar system
· Coordinate and schedule any site visits with homeowners and installers
· Work with designers/engineers to create construction plans for residential solar systems
· Create project budgets and effectively forecast and track any deviations from budgets
· Work with local building departments/permit offices in order to attain project permits
· Coordinate materials shipments
· The Project Manager will be able to manage a multitude of different phases of the installation, and easily transition from one task to another.
· Team player, ability to work with all departments leads and customers
· Strong organization skills.
· Great writing and communication skills
· Budgeting, forecasting, and negotiating skills
· Ability to direct individuals and lead other team members to meet or exceed projects goals
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Microsoft Office Savvy (Word, Excel)
· College degree: Bachelor’s preferred
At Green Solar Technologies, our company culture is defined by shared values that include dedication to others, integrity, and accountability. But it’s more than that. It’s highly driven and smart people united in purpose to serve our customers and one another.
Bring your energy and experience to Green Solar and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us personally, professionally, and financially. You’ll work alongside inspired colleagues, many of whom build long careers with us while making lasting friendships and making a difference in the communities we serve. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive excellent compensation and gain valuable experience that will allow you to progress quickly in your career.
Role: Project Manager Trainee
Location: North Hollywood,
Apply for this job now.