Peoria Marketing is actively seeking a motivated, sports-minded candidate to train to become our Marketing Assistant Trainee to our Fortune 100 campaigns. Peoria Marketingwas founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients.
The Marketing Assistant Trainee position is a valued team member in all our departments. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The entry level Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Assistant Trainee:
· Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
· Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
· Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
· Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
· Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
· Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
· Monitors use of existing sales tools.
· Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
· Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
· Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Assistant Trainee:
· 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
· Sales experience a plus
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Desire to succeed
* We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *
Keywords: Retail, Manager in Training, Entry level Customer Service, Retail Sales, Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, Advertising Sales, Brand Promotions, Customer Retention, Hospitality, Entry Level, sales representative, sales, entry level sales, sales representative, sales and marketing, sales management training, management trainee, competitive, leader, entry level team lead, Retail, customer service, retail sales, direct marketing, customer support, advertising sales, brand promotions, customer retention, hospitality, entry level, sales, customer service, part time, manager, , management, human resources, sales, driver, inventory, front desk, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, sales retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, entry level technician, legal, automotive, sales training, entry level winner, restaurant, entry level environmental, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, front desk office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, sales management, mental health, nanny, Japanese, technical support, administration, cook, shipping, , entertainment Jobs in marketing and sales, entry level marketing jobs, sales jobs, careers in marketing, sales and marketing, marketing management, management training, marketing manager, jobs for marketing, marketing career, sales rep jobs, sales representative job,
Role: Assistant Manager Trainee- Apply today! Start Tomorrow!
Apply for this job now.