Our global manufacturing client who is a leader in their industry has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager in the Columbia, South Carolina area.
Must Have Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of Human Resources Management experience
· Manufacturing background.
· Strong knowledge of general HR practices and governmental regulations.
· Employee Relations experience resolving a wide variety of employee relations problems or conflicts.
· Must have advanced ability to work with conflict resolution and encourage strong communication.
· Must have great written and verbal skills.
· Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of human resource professionals.
· Provide change management leadership
· Responsible for various daily HR functions including; staffing, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations.
· Create and drive Corporate and human resource initiatives.
· Comply with relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
· Collects and analyzes HR data
· Provide tactical HR support to line managers.
Coordinate recruitment, orientation, training, compensation, EEO and benefit activities.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Human Resources Manager
Apply for this job now.