The primary focus of the Sales Representative of Parts is to sell and support parts product line for all customer types in an assigned territory. The territory covers Northern San Diego. Mechanical knowledge is also helpful. This position will work closely with the entire parts staff as well as inside support and local operations/service.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Ability to build professional relationships and rapport with account contacts
- Maintain existing customer base through customer service and product support
- Thorough understanding of parts and/or understanding of chassis, hose and fittings, maintenance and repair
- Understanding and promoting Wastebuilt’s competitive advantages
- Sell and support parts into assigned and new accounts within territory
- Minimize competitive losses, while maximizing growth opportunities
- Strategically manage ongoing relationship via account planning and sales forecasting processes
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is an established distributor of fiber optic technology in the greater San Diego market. We work with major Fortune 500 clients in global telecommunications. Staying connected is more important than ever in today fast-paced world. Our work to distribute fiber optic technology to the local market is propelling our community into a faster and easier future.
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Role: Field Service Representative
Apply for this job now.