Company: UNIVERSAL FACADES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40000 - £60000/annum +package
We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an ever growing Specialist Sub-Contractor in the Facades sector. This role will be initially based in High Wycombe, with the option to work in London after the first year.
My client is a leading national glazing specialist, they have a history of impressive projects all completed to their usual high standards. They are now looking to expand their capabilities with the inclusion of an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
* Obtain all cost information, including estimating data and any quotations used in the tender.
* Start up financial file.
* Obtain and agree procurement schedule.
* Establish valuation dates with clients.
* Produce projected sales forecast when valuation dates are known.
* Submit / Agree final accounts.
* Site visits.
* Attend regular internal meetings.
* Submit cost value reconsiliations to the Commercial Director on a monthly basis.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
* Minimum of 2 year experience in a Surveying role.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* You have strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings